How We Can Help
“How can we effectively serve immigrant communities around us?”
“What training is on offer?”
“How can my church more effectively support our cross-cultural workers?”
“What resources are available?”
“What are the current opportunities for short-term mission?”
SWAN can help answer these questions and many more.
We will help in any way we can:
- offering training for church mission committees
- being a sounding board for any mission related issue
- providing advice or training as churches reach out cross-culturally to those around them
- helping university students with short term opportunities and long term mission questions
- offering ready-made mission presentations representing a range of mission agencies and resources
Is there something not currently on offer that you need?
The list is endless. If you think we could help, please don’t hesitate to contact us.